Genshin Impact

Hangouts in Genshin Touch on are special series of quests that players tin do to spend time with specific characters. Diona'southward Hangout quest was added in Genshin Bear upon ane.5.

During the quests, there volition be plenty of dialogue choices to brand that will influence how the quest players out, and grapheme will have a Heartbeat Value that lets you know how the hangout is going. If information technology drops as well low, you will fail the quest.

There are five different endings to Diona's Hangout event, then in this guide, we will prove you how to get them all.

Ending one – Cat Party

The of import dialogue choices for this ending are as follows:

  • I'm hither for the kitties
  • Give the True cat Toy to Roger
  • "I recollect the customers visit the tavern primarily for your cocktails."
  • Give the Cat Food to Nelson.
  • "Your specialty drinks concenter lots of attention already"
  • "No ane would even know about these cats if not for your drinks."

Ending 2 – Idle Amusements

The of import dialogue choices for this ending are equally follows:

  • I'k here for the kitties
  • Give Cat Toy to Roger
  • "Well, he is actually cute subsequently all"
  • Give Cat Food to Nelson
  • "Mayhap you should take a hint from him….."
  • "That may actually make more than money"

Catastrophe 3 – Diona's Special

The important dialogue choices for this ending are as follows:

  • I desire to endeavour some new specialty drinks
  • I'd like the base to be more than unique
  • I'll defeat all the monsters head on
  • Draff said he had just found some. Let'southward enquire him.

To make this part easier, and quicker, simply opt to trounce up all the Hilichurls in the military camp rather than sneak through information technology.

Ending four – I but had a niggling…

  • I want to try some new specialty drinks
  • I'd like the base to be more than unique
  • I'll defeat the monster head on
  • I can deal with a few monsters, I'll bring some of that soup back

Ending 5 – The ultimate special

  • I want to try some new specialty drinks
  • I'd similar the flavoring to be more unique

Those are the but 2 choices yous need to brand to guarantee this ending.